The CGEF totally relies on the generous donation of time, skill and money from its supporters, in order to facilitate its aim of sponsoring bright yet impoverished girls around the Commonwealth.
DID YOU KNOW?
- In 2015/16, the CGEF spent just over 75% of its income supporting 382 girls in 30 Commonwealth Countries.
- The remainder of our income was used to employ one administrative secretary, pay for administration costs, fundraising costs and fees.
- The CGEF board of Trustees are not paid a salary or expenses.
- For a full breakdown of how the charity uses your donations, please see our Annual Report.
- With various fundraising events held throughout the year, there is lots of opportunity for you to get involved by making a donation or volunteering your time.